Sessions beginning in September 18th and ending in May.
THA runs from a total of 28 weeks and 105 Hours of on-ice time training.
Dedicated Ice Times Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Dedicated Texans Hockey Academy Ice on Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Thursdays 6AM to 7:15AM
- FULL Season Sessions beginning in September 19th and ending in May. THA runs from a total of 28 weeks and 105 Hours of ice time training.
- Two Levels! Elite and Intermediate
- Each THA member will receive an equipment package that includes Home/Away Jerseys
- 2 Video Sessions per month
- Detailed Player-Specific Analysis: Review every 60 days
- Off-Campus Physical Education (OCPE) credits
- Individual Hockey Advisory & On-going Professional direction for junior career
- Graduation Players will receive a final evaluation on their growth and areas they will need to improve upon for next season. Each player will meet with the instructors for a final one-on-one meeting (parents are welcome).
- Full Season Cost is $4,000 in celebration of our Inaugural season.
105 Hours of Ice Time per Season
Hockey Skills & Physical
Conditioning with THA
Press Releases &
Follow THA on Insta, Facebook,
& Twitter PDQ or contact us directly